With the Summer months fast upon us now and September will probably be here in the “blink of an eye.” Many young dancers are still considering their options and deciding on where to further their dance training. We want to make the Audition process at KS Dance as simple as possible. Major in Classical Ballet, Jazz or Contemporary Dance
KS Dance is continuing to audition new prospective students, Read on for how to apply for September entry 2020.
- Check out our Website for further information on the college and its most recent news. We are constantly updating our social media platforms (Instagram & Facebook) with college news and events.
- Contact our office and express your interest in our college on 01925 837 693 and arrange your telephone appointment with our Principal and Director, Miss Kate Simmons. If preferred send an email to email@example.com
- On your telephone call; We will be able to answer any questions you might have.
Discuss with you, what your aspirations are and how we can help you further in your training.
The different courses we can offer to you.
More information about the college / Qualifications / Destinations and Opportunities
How to audition for us.
Organising your video/filmed audition.(Please note KS Dance follow strict ‘Data and Personal Information Handling’ policies and will not share your footage with any third parties.)
4. From the telephone call you will know, what you need to prepare for your audition and how to submit it to us.
Download the ‘Audition Application’ documents from our Website www.ksd-online.co.uk
5. Once we receive your audition documents we shall respond to you in writing within 10 days advising you of our decision and also provide you with some feedback. We will inform you of the next steps at this time where applicable.
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well and we look forward to speaking with you very soon. We aim to make the transition from audition process to entry as smooth as possible.
All the best from KS Dance and the Team.